Contrary to popular belief it is possible to get a mortgage without perfect credit, we make it happen all day everyday. While this does not mean everyone will qualify, it does mean if you have a FICO credit score higher than 550 as well as a few other factors going for you, you may qualify for a home loan with citiCapital Real Estate and Mortgage LLC.
What are the other factors that come in to play? They are:
- No late’s on trade lines within the last year. The bumps on your credit report must be older than a year, this shows a pattern of upward progress.
- No late’s on your monthly rent. The bank will ask to see rental history, is must be clean. Old broken leases or late payments should not be a problem, but again we need to show a pattern of upward progress.
- Money saved in your bank accounts. It really helps if we can show you have the ability to save. It’s also a big plus if you have a 401k, retirement accounts, or other savings accounts.
- Stable employment is a big plus. 2+ years employment is considered stable.
If you meet all, or most of this criteria there is an excellent chance we can qualify you for a mortgage. If not, you have two options:
- Wait until you meet all or most of this criteria. We can help you find a rental until you do.
- If you have a down payment of 10-12% of the price of the home we may be able to get you into a rent-to-own home.
Fill out the form below to apply for a Mortgage with citiCapital. You may also contact Juan below…
citiCapital Real Estate and Mortgage
100 NE Loop 410 Suite 965
San Antonio, Texas 78216